I am a certified Full-Spectrum doula supporting families since 1998 from Florence, Oregon and surrounding areas in West Lane County including Deadwood, Mapleton, Swisshome, Walton, and Veneta.
I will travel to Eugene and Springfield, as well as neighboring coastal cities including Reedsport and Yachats.
My services include Birth, Postpartum, Infant Loss and Termination support.
I am currently offering tele-health support.
My mission is to positively affect reproductive outcomes in our community through education and advocacy.
Certified Birth Doula
Birth Arts International
Postpartum, Termination & Loss Training
Daisy C.H.A.I.N. Eugene
Birth Doula Training
Evidence Based Birth
• Advanced Doula Training with Traci Weafer
• Cultural Competence
• The Erickson Institute: FAN training
• The Trauma Healing Project
• Make Parenting A Pleasure: Parent Educator
• Oral Health in Pregnancy
• Mind Your Mind
• Well Mama Summit: Supporting Mental Health During Reproductive Period
• Growing Great Kids Curriculum Training
• Healthy Families/Parenting Now!: Family Support Specialist and Family Resource Specialist
I am continually educating myself on topics pertaining to prenatal, birth, and postpartum.
“What struck me most about Jen was that she was listening to me, wanting to know what made me most comfortable, what my hopes and fears and expectations were for my journey through pregnancy into childbirth."