I am a certified Full-Spectrum doula supporting families since 1998 from Florence, Oregon and surrounding areas in West Lane County including Deadwood, Mapleton, Swisshome, Walton, and Veneta.
I will travel to Eugene and Springfield, as well as neighboring coastal cities including Reedsport and Yachats.
My services include Birth, Postpartum, Infant Loss and Termination support.
I am currently offering tele-health support.
My mission is to positively affect reproductive outcomes in our community through education and advocacy.
• Advanced Doula Training with Traci Weafer
• Cultural Competence
• The Erickson Institute: FAN training
• The Trauma Healing Project
• Make Parenting A Pleasure: Parent Educator
• Oral Health in Pregnancy
• Mind Your Mind
• Well Mama Summit: Supporting Mental Health During Reproductive Period
• Growing Great Kids Curriculum Training
• Healthy Families/Parenting Now!: Family Support Specialist and Family Resource Specialist
I am continually educating myself on topics pertaining to prenatal, birth, and postpartum.